For purchasing information, please contact Jaclyn Smalley at 901-465-5280 or by email.
To contact Ground Water Protection, please call 901-465-7414.
To file a code enforcement compliant, please contact Melanie Howe by email. Be sure to include the correct address.
Fayette County requires a Building Permit for the construction, enlargement, alteration, repair, movement, improvement, removal, conversion, or demolition of any building or structure.
How to Obtain a Building Permit
Ensures proposed division of land meets standards designed to guarantee adequate streets,drainage, utilities, means of vehicular ingress (entering the area) and egress (leaving the development).
View Subdivision Regulations
Established zoning districts and the regulations governing land use and development.
View Zoning Resolution
Long-range planning studies the impact of development and growth of the county and sets a vision for the community.
Additional regulations and ordinances.
View Misc. Regs. & Ordinances
Assess the value of real estate for property tax purposes throughout Tennessee.
Property Look-up